Join us for the TTSAO 6th Annual Conference
February 24 - 25, 2021
The 6th Annual TTSAO Conference will be held on February 24-25th, 2021 and there are lots of opportunities to get involved in the event. Whether nominating an instructor with the new Instructor Award, becoming a sponsor of the conference, or just attending there is something there for everyone.
The Annual TTSAO Conference is an ongoing well-attended Canadian trucking event. Industry officials can sponsor this event and nominate individuals how exemplify the TTSAO standards for the Instructor of the Year Award.
Meet with both carrier and insurance groups, and spend time catching up with commercial trucking industry news.
This is a Canadian transportation conference you can’t miss! We look forward to seeing you there.
Day 1 Agenda
- TTSAO Carrier Group Meeting
- TTSAO Insurance Group
- Speaking with Youth About Career Opportunities
- TTSAO Annual General Meeting
- Changes, Faces and Trends, featuring Lou Smyrlis, Managing Director Newcom Media
- Cocktail party featuring a discussion on Carrier Based Training Programs with Dave MacDonald from Revolution Staffing and Philip Fletcher, Commercial Heavy Equipment Training
Day 2 Agenda
- Females in the Trucking Industry (Panel) - Helen Thorpe
- Foreign Worker Program
- Technology in Training-(Panel) - Vickie DeVos
- Recruiting and Training Programs
- Simple Secrets to Fill Your Seats: Digital advertising playbook for trucking schools and carriers, featuring Scott Rea from Avatar Fleet Services
- Transportation Recent Revelations, with Audra Thompson, Director of Transportation at Northbridge Insurance
Join us for the conference!