JOIN US FOR THE NEXT
TTSAO 5th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
FEBRUARY 26-27TH, 2020
The 5th Annual TTSAO Conference will be held on February 26th-27th, 2020 and there are lots of opportunities to get involved in the event. Whether nominating an instructor with the new Instructor Award, becoming a sponsor of the conference, or just attending there is something there for everyone. We look forward to seeing you there.
Sponsors for TTSAO 5th Annual Conference
TTSAO 5th Annual Conference Agenda
Gerald Carroll, TTSAO Conference Chair says, “The TTSAO Conference Committee has worked very hard to put together a fantastic line up of speakers for our 5th annual conference. The conference will now be a full 2-days of education and networking for schools, carriers, insurance and all industry professionals”
John G Smith, Editor of Today’s Trucking is back again as the master of ceremonies for the event.
DAY 1 AGENDA:
- TTSAO Carrier Group Meeting
- TTSAO Insurance Group
- Speaking with Youth About Career Opportunities
- TTSAO Annual General Meeting
- Changes, Faces and Trends, featuring Lou Smyrlis, Managing Director Newcom Media
- Cocktail party featuring a discussion on Carrier Based Training Programs with Dave MacDonald from Revolution Staffing and Philip Fletcher, Commercial Heavy Equipment Training
DAY 2 AGENDA:
- Females in the Trucking Industry (Panel)-Helen Thorpe
- Foreign Worker Program
- Technology in Training-(Panel) – Vickie DeVos
- Recruiting and Training Programs
- Simple Secrets to Fill Your Seats: Digital advertising playbook for trucking schools and carriers, featuring Scott Rea from Avatar Fleet Services
- Transportation Recent Revelations, with Audra Thompson, Director of Transportation at Northbridge Insurance
Check back often for more details
View the press release on the Conference
Pictures from the 2019 TTSAO Conference
Pictures from the 2018 Conference
Below are pictures from the 2017 Conference
Below are pictures from the 2016 conference.
Here is what others are
saying about the conferences:
“We are excited to meet new friends at the conference and promote the use of technology to assist in safety and compliance!”
Paul Clement, Account Executive, ISB Canada (Making Eligibility Easy)
“With the anticipation of starting an Entry Level Drivers Training program in 2016, timing couldn’t be better! I anticipate this conference will be very resourceful.”
Brian Kurtz Trucking Ltd.
As a long standing member of the TTSAO “Northern Academy” would not miss the opportunity to share in the Positive Energy and Vision’s this Conference is sure to deliver.
Brian J. Pattison / General Manager