JOIN US FOR THE NEXT
FEBRUARY 26-27TH, 2020
The 2020 TTSAO Conference will be held on February 26th-27th, 2020 and there are lots of opportunities to get involved in the event. Whether nominating an instructor with the new Instructor Award, becoming a sponsor of the conference, or just attending there is something there for everyone. We look forward to seeing you there.
Sponsors for TTSAO Conference 2020
TTSAO Conference Agenda
Gerald Carroll, TTSAO Conference Chair says, “The TTSAO Conference Committee has worked very hard to put together a fantastic line up of speakers for our 5th annual conference. The conference will now be a full 2-days of education and networking for schools, carriers, insurance and all industry professionals”
John G Smith, Editor of Today’s Trucking is back again as the master of ceremonies for the event.
Day 1 will include the following:
• The TTSAO Carrier Group Meeting: With special guests from 5 of the industry’s leading carriers who will answer your questions while providing into how they are managing the recruiting and retention of students
• The TTSAO Insurance Group Meeting: Lisa Arseneau, TTSAO Insurance Group Chairperson, will once again lead an informative session of the ever-changing insurance market
• The TTSAO Annual General Meeting
• Changing Faces and Trends: Lou Smyrlis, Managing Director at Newcom Media will provide an update on the industry for all delegates
Following the agenda for Day 1 will be the annual TTSAO Cocktail Party. Dave MacDonald, from Revolution Staffing, will have a candid discussion with Philip Fletcher, Commercial Heavy Equipment Training.
The Day 2 agenda includes:
• Females in the Trucking Industry: A look at the transportation industry directly from females who will share the experiences.
• Foreign Worker Program: Learn more about the Foreign Workers Program and how it can help your business and the transportation industry
• Technology in Training: Hear from several providers on how technology can support your training programs
• Recruiting and Training Programs: A look at how other industries are recruiting and training workers
• Simple Secrets to Fill Your Seats: Digital advertising playbook for trucking schools and carriers, featuring Scott Rea from Avatar Fleet Services
• Transportation Recent Revelations, with Audra Thompson, Director of Transportation at Northbridge Insurance
Check back often for more details
View the press release on the Conference
Pictures from the 2019 TTSAO Conference
Pictures from the 2018 Conference
Below are pictures from the 2017 Conference
Below are pictures from the 2016 conference.
Here is what others are
saying about the conferences:
“We are excited to meet new friends at the conference and promote the use of technology to assist in safety and compliance!”
Paul Clement, Account Executive, ISB Canada (Making Eligibility Easy)
“With the anticipation of starting an Entry Level Drivers Training program in 2016, timing couldn’t be better! I anticipate this conference will be very resourceful.”
Brian Kurtz Trucking Ltd.
As a long standing member of the TTSAO “Northern Academy” would not miss the opportunity to share in the Positive Energy and Vision’s this Conference is sure to deliver.
Brian J. Pattison / General Manager